- Mary Martz, President Board of Directors
- Ruth Schultz, Vice President, Board of Directors
- Paul Groundwater, Treasurer
- Jane Butler, Board Secretary
- Anita Braun – Executive with Taylor and Francis Journals, Chair of the Outreach Committee of Chews UMC, works with UMCOR Disaster Relief, BA Eastern College
- Rev. Douglas Goldsborough - Senior Minister, Mount Zion United Methodist Church – Lawnside N.J.
- Belinda Hall – Adjunct Professor – Rowan University, Retired Vineland Public Schools Principal, MA Rowan University, BS Cheyney State College
- Donna Hough – Principal, Donna Hough Accounting Llc. United Methodist Women Capital District President, United Methodist Women N.J. Conference Treasurer, Board of Pensions and Health Benefits for the Greater N.J. Methodist Conference of Churches, Director, United Methodist Foundation, BA Jamestown College
- Tom Martin – President, Martin Personnel and Placement Services, Inc.. Member, Board of Directors InterFaith Homeless Outreach Council
- Paul Parker – Chief Human Resource Officer-Sabra, Former Chief People Officer-Deloitte, Vice President Human Resources-Colgate-Palmolive, Professor, Manhattanville College, MBA New York University, Stern School of Business, United States Naval Academy
- Deb Podolin Whiting, PhD -Assistant Professor at UMDNJ-School of Medicine, frequent lecturer in nutrition, health, and obesity to groups such as the NJ Department of Education, the Assembly Committee at the State House in Trenton, NJ, the UMDNJ-SOM Medical Science Academy and various high school and middle school groups. Current research focuses on aspects of health and nutrition. Member, Board of Trustees Haddonfield Friends School
- J. Scott Susich – Senior Partner-Advanced Energy Commerce, Former Sr. Vice President – American Petroleum Exchange, Scott has testified for the U.S. Senate on fuel pricing; assisted the IRS in investigating fuel tax evasion; and been an industry authority for The Wall Street Journal, CNN, USA Today, and the major broadcast networks. Scott has had numerous articles published in trade publications, and has been a featured speaker at dozens of industry conferences. MBA Northwest Missouri State University
- Margaret Williams - Retired Human Resource and Operations Executive – Strawbridge and Clothier, Vice President – United Methodist Women of Mount Zion
- Janice Woodcock, AIA - Architect and Urban Planner in private practice, previously director of the Philadelphia Planning Commission, Vestry of Christ Church, Philadelphia and head of the Property Committee, Secretary and property chair of the Philadelphia Art Alliance, an Arts organization specializing in craft located on Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. M-Arch. University of Washington, BA Saint Lawrence University
- Sharyn Bailey, Neighborhood Center in Camden Trust/em> Nurse – Neonatal Unit – Kennedy Hospital, Certified Grief Counselor, BS Nursing Hahnemann
- Rev. Dr. Bob Costello, District Superintendent Greater NJ Conference
- Mike Landis, Executive Director – Neighborhood Center Inc..
- Marilyn Powell , President of United Methodist Women, Greater NJ Conference
- Frank Cahill, Board Member Emeritus – Retired Senior Executive Campbell Soup Company, Chairperson Stewardship Committee – Haddonfield United Methodist Church, Chairman – Stratford Borough Land Use Board
Council Member, Magnolia N.J.
Director of Planning, Codes, and Licensing, Magnolia N.J.
Past President, United Methodist Women – Gateway District
Lay Leader, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
United Methodist Women District Leader
President, Profitable Sales Growth Consulting
Vice President Trane Air Conditioning Systems
Vice President Marketing, Campbell Soup
MBA Cornell University
BA Northwestern University
Pioneer in the field of Nurse Practitioners in Geriatrics
Retired Director of Nursing at Foulkeways at Gwynedd CCRC
Masters in Nursing University of Pennsylvania
Members of the Board